UniCon is a place where everybody is welcomed and anybody can be whomever they desire. Even so, any kind of offensive or harassing behavior is not tolerated. To the best of our ability, we intend to eliminate inappropriate conduct from the convention. We provide our convention policies to be clearer on this point.
It is very important that if you are being harassed or are in any way endangered, you report it immediately to UniCon staff members. We cannot address anything that we are not made aware of and we need whatever detail can be provided.
If you feel you have been harassed, please find the nearest UniCon volunteer.
In case UniCon staff cannot deal with your issue, security guards will be involved for assistance.
UniCon reserves the right to revoke or suspend entrance tickets and badges. If an individual breaks the rules of the convention, he or she may be barred from the convention, either for several hours (to sober up, perhaps) or for the rest of the event. If an individual breaks the law he or she will be arrested.
1. You need to show your wristband or/and stamp to UniCon staff and/or security guard at first notice.
2. Cigarettes, alcohol and other substances are strictly PROHIBITED on the territory of the convention! Please, report about violators and they will be removed from the convention immediately.
3. It is prohibited to damage venue's property.
4. It is prohibited to bring dogs, cats and other animals into the venue.
5. It is prohibited to take bicycles, roller skates or other vehicles into the venue.
6. Provisions of articles 2 to 5 are the requirements of BT1-RTU. Failure to comply with those provisions may result in a fine.
7. Please behave with respect and tolerance to other people.
8. We offer sympathy, but UniCon is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property, or for injuries sustained during the course of the convention.
9. Announced events and guests are subject to change and/or cancellation without notice. Every effort will be made to announce any changes via the Internet, pre-convention publications, and our onsite newsletter, but sometimes last-minute changes may occur. So we will do our best to stick to the schedule, but we can never be 100% sure.
10. We reserve the right to ask you to leave the convention and refuse to refund your ticket money if you are behaving inappropriately.
11. By attending UniCon, you give your consent to be photographed and appear on camera. You could end up on , our social media pages or on material published by media companies.
12. Be nice, respect everyone and HAVE FUN!