About the Contest
The photo contest is an activity where photographers and cosplayer models showcase their skills in the form of photography, evaluated by a professional jury. It’s an event where the audience has the opportunity to enjoy their synergy and vote for their favourite work.
1) Fill in an online online application form stating all the required information on character, model and photographer. The deadline is 06.08.2023
2) After receiving mail with confirmation that you are selected, bring the prints to UniCon Cafe before the appointed day or on the first day of the event (till 13:00) at Info Stand.
3) You will be able to get back your photos at the end of the 2nd day at Info stand or in the following weeks at UniCon cafe.
1) The photos cannot contain any sexual materials.
2) The photos cannot contain any indecent gestures or calls to violence.
3) The photos must be printed in a good quality on photo paper at least A4 size.
4) It is allowed to use photoshop without any restrictions. However, you cannot combine several photos into one (‘comic’ type of layout).
5) Photos must be sent to us via online application form and approved by our committee to be valid.
6) Photos that have already taken part in previous UniCon organised events are not allowed to compete.
7) One photographer cannot submit more than 3 photos; one model cannot appear in more than 3 photos. Submissions that were not agreed upon between the model and the photographer, will not be accepted and will not be exhibited at the event.
8) In case both photographer and models decide to participate in the contest separately, each can submit photos from the same photoshoot, however, the same photo cannot be used by both model and photographer.
9) Cosband/group is limited to one photoshoot with 3 group photos per, and if individual photos are submitted, one person still can appear only on 3 photos in total.
10) By sending us photos you confirm that the participation in the UniCon 2023 Cosplay Photo Contest is confirmed by both photographer and the model. If photos are sent without consent of any party - the person who sends photos won't be accepted for the next contest and photos won't be displayed at the event.
11 ) If an application was approved, but the participant failed to bring photos without prior notice within a given term - the person who sent the photos won't be able to participate in the next contest.
12) By joining the competition, you agree that photos may be used for UniCon/ WinterCon advertisement purposes.
13) Photos of previous year's competitions may be displayed in a gallery.
14) By submitting your application, you agree to follow the Photo Cosplay Contest rules.
The works that were approved and brought to us on time will be displayed at UniCon 2023, 19th and 20th of August 2023.
All works will be evaluated by a professional jury and top-3 photos will be awarded with prizes. Additionally, audiences at the event will have the opportunity to pick their favourite photo and this work will also be rewarded by a separate prize.
In case you have additional questions, please contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org