You may submit up to 3 photos in cosplay, after which they will be exhibited at the event.
To apply, you must:
1) Send your name, surname + nickname, as well as name, surname and nickname of the photographer, your country and character at the photo to with "PHOTO COSPLAY WinterCon V" as the letter subject. The deadline is 30.12.18
2) Attach the digital photos to the e-mail for us to review them
3) If you are selected, bring the prints to UniCon Cafe on an appointed day or on the first day of the event (till 13:00)
1) The photos cannot contain any sexual materials
2) The photos cannot contain any indecent gestures or calls to violence
3) The photos must be printed on photo paper at least A4 size
4) Photos must be sent to us via e-mail and approved by our committee to be valid
5) Photos that have already taken part in previous UniCon organised events are not allowed to compete.
6) One photographer cannot submit more than 3 photos; one model cannot appear in more than 3 photos. Submissions that were not agreed upon between the model and the photographer, will not be accepted and will not be exhibited at the event.
7) By sending us photos you confirm that the participation in WinterCon V Cosplay Photo Contest is confirmed by both photograther and the model. If photos are send without concent of any party - person who send photos won't be accpeted for the next contest and photos won't be displayed at the event.
8) If photos were sent to email, but without prior noticed brought within given term - person who sent the photos won't be able to participate in the next contest.
9) By submitting your application, you agree to follow the Photo Cosplay Contest rules.
The works that were approved and brought to us on time will be displayed at WinterCon V, 12th January 2019.