The concept of “Artists Alley” is not something new to the great conventions from abroad. Artists’ Alley is a special place for individual artists who wish to display their talents in drawing, graphics, painting, design.
UniCon 2021 is here to help young artists and offers them a place where they can sell their own creations, meet fans and sign autographs. Due to that fact the space at Artists’ Alley is limited.
Join our Artists' Alley by filling in online application form before the 15.08.2021. You will receive additional confirmation from the artists alley organizer within 3 days upon application submission.
1. Artist must provide a qualitative product to sell in a quantity that is enough to fill the table. The goods can be placed on the table and near it, as long as it doesn’t disturb others.
2. The goods provided must not be dangerous, harmful, disrespectful, have a strong smell, be smearing or have inappropriate content.
3. Each artist is allowed to bring one assistant.
4. Artist and his assistant must provide their ID at the entrance.
5. Artists and assistants must buy a ticket to the event. All registered artists and their assistants get a discount ticket, which can be bought only at the entrance.
6. There is an additional fee that is based on your sales. The additional fee should be given to the artists alley organizer on the second day before leaving (on the two-day events) or on the first day before leaving (one-day events). You will receive the special envelope for the fee at the entrance, sign it and seal.
7. Artist must arrive before the opening (not later than 30 minutes before the doors open). If you are late at the day of the event - please inform the artists alley organizer ASAP. Otherwise you might lose your spot.
8. Tables are first come, first serve. You reserve a table for BOTH DAYS and can’t change tables during the event. If you want to change tables, ask the artists alley organizer.
9. Artist must be in place during the event (11:00 – 18:00). If there are good reasons to leave earlier than the agreed term, artist must notify the organizer of the artists alley personally or via mobile phone. It is allowed to leave the table if there is a substitute (assistant). The table must never be left unattended!
10. Artist or his substitute (assistant) are fully responsible for the goods and the table. UniCon staff does not take responsibility for your belongings!
11. Artist should provide a link and a reference images for their store.
12. Under Cabinet of Ministers decree 360 only holders of valid "full vaccination" or "previously ill with COVID-19" digital certificates can participate in the contest. This rule may change.
In case of any questions related to artists alley, please contact the artists alley organizer - Alexander “Andosmir” via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Termination of registration
We reserve the right to ask you to leave the convention and refuse to refund your ticket money if you:
- Break the event / artists alley rules;
- Break the laws of The Republic of Latvia;
- Are under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- Damage furniture, equipment or decorations of the event;
- Behave in a disrespectful and/or provocative manner towards other participants or administration;
- Disobey the administration;
- Arrive late (or don’t show up) without informing the organizer of the Artists alley.
A participant may also be banned from further Artist’s Alley, Cosplay, K-pop, etc participation at UniCon and WinterCon events for a duration, at the administration’s discretion.