Calling all artists! Don't miss this great apportunity to show the world your art and handmade crafts!
Join our Artists' Alley by filling in online application form before the 21.07.2019 (Sunday). You will receive additional confirmation from the artists alley organizer within 3 days upon application submission.
In order to apply for your table at the fair you have to comply with the following rules:
1. Artist must provide a qualitative product to sell in a quantity that is enough to fill the table. The goods can be placed on the table and near it, as long as it doesn’t disturb others.
2. The goods provided must not be dangerous, harmful, disrespectful, have a strong smell, be smearing or have inappropriate content.
3. Each artist is allowed to bring one assistant.
4. Artist and his assistant must provide their ID at the entrance.
5. Artists and assistants must buy a ticket to the event. All registered artists and their assistants get a discount ticket, which can be bought only at the entrance.
6. There is an additional fee that is based on your sales. The additional fee should be given to the artists alley organizer on the second day before leaving (on the two-day events) or on the first day before leaving (one-day events). You will receive the special envelope for the fee at the entrance, sign it and seal.
7. Artist must arrive before the opening (not later than 60 minutes before the doors open). If you are late at the day of the event - please inform the artists alley organizer ASAP. Otherwise you might lose your spot.
8. Tables are first come, first serve. You reserve a table for BOTH DAYS and can’t change tables during the event. If you want to change tables, ask the artists alley organizer.
9. Artist must be in place during the event (12:00 – 18:00). If there are good reasons to leave earlier than the agreed term, artist must notify the organizer of the artists alley personally or via mobile phone. It is allowed to leave the table if there is a substitute (assistant). The table must never be left unattended!
10. Artist or his substitute (assistant) are fully responsible for the goods and the table. Unicon staff does not take responsibility for your belongings!
11. Artist should provide a link and a reference image for their store.
12. Contact email is still operational.
We reserve the right to ask you to leave the convention and refuse to refund your ticket money if you:
- Break the event / artists alley sales rules;
- Break the laws of The Republic of Latvia;
- Are under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- Damage furniture, equipment or decorations of the event;
- Behave in a disrespectful and/or provocative manner towards other participants or administration;
- Disobey the administration;
- Arrive late (or don’t show up) without informing the organizer of the artists alley department
A participant may also be banned from further UniCon and WinterCon events (or participation in artists alley) for a duration, at the administration’s discretion.
In case of any questions related to artists alley, please contact the artists alley department organizer - Catherine "Kitty-x" or Alexander “Andosmir” via email: