Join our Artists' Alley by sending an application to before the 28.12.2018 (Friday).
In order to apply for your table at the fair you have to comply with the following rules:
1. Artist must provide a qualitative product to sell in a quantity that is enough to fill the table. The goods can be placed on the table and near it, as long as it doesn’t disturb others.
2. The goods provided must not be dangerous, harmful, disrespectful, have a strong smell, be smearing or have inappropriate content.3. Each artist is allowed to bring one assistant.
4. Artist and his assistant must provide their ID at the entrance.
5. Artist must buy a ticket to the event, as well as additional fee is set upon registration, this together forms the payment for the trading place. The additional fee should be given to the artists alley department organizer on the second day before leaving (on the two-day events) or on the first day before leaving (one-day events)
6. Artist must arrive before the opening (not later than 60 minutes before the doors open). If you are late at her day of the event, inform the artists alley department organizer ASAP. Otherwise you might lose your spot.
7. Artist must be in place during the event (12:00 – 18:00). If there are good reasons to leave earlier than the agreed term, artist must notify the organizer of the artists alley department personally on via mobile phone. It is allowed to leave the table if there is a substitute (assistant). The table must never be left unattended!
8. Artist or his substitute (assistant) are fully responsible for the goods and the table.
9. Artist should provide a link and a reference image for their store.
10. Only applications sent to will be considered.
We reserve the right to ask you to leave the convention and refuse to refund your ticket money if you:
- Break the event / artists alley sales rules;
- Break the laws of The Republic of Latvia;
- Are under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- Damage furniture, equipment or decorations of the event;
- Behave in a disrespectful and/or provocative manner towards other participants or administration;
- Disobey the administration;
- Arrive late (or don’t show up) without informing the organizer of the artists alley department
A participant may also be banned from further UniCon and WinterCon events (or participation in artists alley) for a duration, at the administration’s discretion.
In case of any questions related to artists alley, please contact the artists alley department organizer - Catherine "Kitty-x" or Alexander “Andosmir” via email:
*All registered artists and their assistants get a discount of the two day entrance ticket at the day of the event if they inform the staff at the door that they are registered for the artists alley and show them their ID.