UniCon 2017 Craft Fair
Crafters, artisans and handicrafters! [Rules in Latvian] [Rules in Russian]
We are offering you a possibility to show off your skills and talents to all the visitors of UniCon 2017!
Everyone, who makes something with one’s own hands - jewelry, toys, accessories, cosplay details etc., can participate in the exhibition-selling.
For appliaction you need to fill in this form and send it to [ reveal email ] The deadline for applications is 17 July 2017 23:59 (Monday).
In order to apply for your table at the fair you have to comply with the following rules:
1. Crafter must provide a qualitative product to sell in a quantity that is enough to fill the table. The goods can be placed on the table and near it, as long as it doesn’t disturb others.
2. The goods provided must not be dangerous, harmful, disrespectful, have a strong smell, be smearing or have inappropriate content.
3. Each crafter is allowed to bring one assistant*.
4. Crafter must buy a ticket to the event, as well as additional fee is set upon registration, this together forms the payment for the trading place. The additional fee should be given to the craft department organizer on the second day before leaving.
5. Crafter must arrive before the opening (not later than 60 minutes before the doors open). If you are late at her day of the event, inform the craft department organizer ASAP. Otherwise you might lose your spot.
6. Crafter must be in place during the event (both days, 12:00 – 18:00). If there are good reasons to leave earlier than the agreed term, crafter must notify the organizer of the craft department personally on via mobile phone. It is allowed to leave the table if there is a substitute (assistant). The table must never be left unattended!
7. Crafter or his substitute (assistant) are fully responsible for the goods and the table.
8. Only applications sent to [ reveal email ] will be considered.
We reserve the right to ask you to leave the convention and refuse to refund your ticket money if you:
- Break the event /craft sales rules;
- Break the laws of The Republic of Latvia;
- Are under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- Damage furniture, equipment or decorations of the event;
- Behave in a disrespectful and/or provocative manner towards other participants or administration;
- Disobey the administration;
- Arrive late (or don’t show up) without informing the organizer of the craft department
A participant may also be banned from further UniCon and WinterCon events (or participation in craft fairs) for a duration, at the administration’s discretion.
In case of any questions related to craft, please contact the craft department organizer - Catherine "Kitty-x" via email: [ reveal email ]
*All registered crafters and their assistants can get a 25% discount of the two day entrance ticket at the day of the event if: 1)they inform the staff at the door that they are registered for the craft fair 2)they arrive before the opening